- This week the median list price for Altadena, CA 91001 is $999,999 with the market action index hovering around 76. This is the same as last month’s market action index of 76.
- Inventory has increased to 29.
- In the last few weeks the market has achieved a relative stasis point in terms of sales to inventory. However, inventory is sufficiently low to keep us in the Seller’s Market zone.
- If the market heats up, prices are likely to resume an upward climb.
- This week the median list price for Pasadena, CA is $1,700,000 with the market action index hovering around 63. This is an increase over last month’s market action index of 61.
- Inventory has increased to 79.
- Click here to see more details.
- Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks.
- This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.