- This week the median list price for a single family home in Altadena, CA 91001 is $1,295,000
- Market action index hovering around 81, which is an increase over last month’s market action index of 76.
- Inventory has increased to 31.
- Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks.
- This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.
- This week the median list price for a single family home in Pasadena, CA is $1,901,444.
- The market action index (MAI) is hovering around 67, which is an increase over last month’s market action index of 63.
- Inventory has increased to 80.
- The market has been strong for several consecutive weeks.
- Reflecting these inventory conditions, with the MAI in the Seller’s zone, it is not surprising that prices have recently resumed their climb.